- Young Giants continue growth Though the win total for the 2013-14 Ben Davis girls' basketball team stayed at 12, coach Joe Lentz ended his third season feeling good about the Westside program. The Giants finished the season at 12-9. There were disappointing losses, like the team
- Indianapolis to host work truck event More than 10,000 work truck fleet managers, distributors, manufacturers and service providers will converge on Indianapolis this week for The Work Truck Show 2014. North America's largest work truck event will feature more than 60 educational session
- Devon's Blessings to hold charity lunch There will be a brunch event to benefit Devon's Blessings from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 15 at Rick's Boatyard Café. Devon's Blessings is a non-profit charitable organization created to help and assist struggling teens in need, be it through food, c
- Indians single-game tickets now on sale Single-game tickets for the back-to-back International League West Division champion Indianapolis Indians are now available online at IndyIndians.com and through the Victory Field box office by calling 269-2282. Fans can take advantage of doubled sa
Speedway next home for Daredevil Brewing Co.
SPEEDWAY — The Speedway Redevelopment Commission has entered into a development agreement with Daredevil Brewing Co., makers of Lift Off IPA and aggressively fun craft beers, to acquire a two-acre site at the 1100 block of Main Street.
- Mardi Gras on Main coming to Speedway SPEEDWAY -- Despite the close proximity to the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway, businesses on Main Street in Speedway are proving they don't need the humming of IndyCars to have a good time. Main Street has recently been the epicenter for a variet
- Armed robbery in Brownsburg results in arrests BROWNSBURG -- Three men police believe are responsible for 12 robberies in Marion County, were arrested in Brownsburg last Wednesday morning after allegedly robbing a restaurant there. According to information from the Indianapolis Metropolitan Depar
- MSD of Wayne Township recovering from tough winter It's no secret that this year's winter season has been one for the record books with brutally low temperatures and high snow fall totals. The hazardous road conditions coupled with dangerously cold temperatures have caused the Metropolitan School Dis
- JAG students attend conference Students from the Ben Davis High School Jobs for America's Graduates (JAG) program recently attended the Regional Career Development Conference. The all-day event was hosted at the NCAA Hall of Champions and sponsored by several Indianapolis corporat
- Relay for Life planning begins in Wayne Township The Relay for Life of Wayne Township isn't until May 17 but planning and recruiting is already underway. Relay for Life is a movement to help raise funds for the American Cancer Society. Relay events take place in communities and campuses to honor ca
- More Westside Headlines