IMPD arrests two juveniles in connection to four robberies
On Monday evening Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD) robbery detectives arrested two juveniles for four separate robberies.
- Indiana State Museum going green March 14-15 On March 14 and 15 at the Indiana State Museum, visitors will have an opportunity to 'go green' with different activities in honor of St. Patrick's Day. They may bring items to be recycled with RecyleForce and receive $2 off general admission for up
- Giving back Cooper's Auto Body here is run by a Ben Davis Area 31 Career Center collision repair graduate who hires co-op students from the class he came from. Dustin Cooper started working on cars with his father when he was 13. "I never played sports, just did
- Glamping comes to IMS infield for the Indy 500 For the first time, racing fans will be able to stay inside the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS) during the Indianapolis 500 -- and do so in style. Glamping, a combination of the words "glamour" and "camping," will be offered during the Indianapolis
- Beacon of Hope continues to grow Terry Moore is excited about the direction Beacon of Hope is moving and wants people to know all about it. Moore is executive director of Beacon of Hope, a domestic violence center serving the west side of Indianapolis. "Beacon of Hope is really bloo
- Covenant falls in sectional final GREENCASTLE -- After downing Cascade and then Monrovia, the Covenant Christian boys' basketball team faced a familiar foe in the sectional final at South Putnam on Saturday night. Two-time defending sectional champ Speedway has bounced Covenant out o
- Pike bounces Ben Davis from post-season Ben Davis played host to rival Pike in the sectional semi-finals Friday night, looking to avenge a loss to the Red Devils earlier in the season and advance to the sectional championship. Despite 21 points from senior forward Michael Beaty, the Giants
BPD officer injured after early morning pursuit
A Brownsburg Police Officer was injured early Saturday morning after a traffic stop turned into a pursuit and subsequent manhunt.
- Mardi Gras on Main proves successful SPEEDWAY -- Cold temperatures did little to dampen the Town of Speedway's latest event: the inaugural Mardi Gras on Main Pub Crawl last Friday. The event was put on by the Speedway Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with several Main Street businesse
- Hundreds take the plunge to benefit Special Olympics The 15th annual Special Olympics of Indiana Polar Plunge brought people together who were "freezin' for a reason." The event was at Eagle Creek Park Beach, with the early bird plungers making their way into the frigid waters at 8:30 a.m. "The early b
- More Westside Headlines
- IMPD arrests two juveniles in connection to four robberies