INDIANAPOLIS — The funeral procession for IMPD officer Rod Bradway took place today at Banker's Life Fieldhouse. It then traveled to the Westside of Indianapolis. Bradway killed in the line of duty on Sept. 20. He has served with IMPD for 10 years and was a member of the Wayne Township Fire Department.
New York City chef cooks for Beacon of Hope
A New York City Chef visited Beacon of Hope on the west side of Indy Saturday to make a gluten free meal for the women and children who attended the party.
- Giants edge Southport The Ben Davis boys' basketball team improved to 2-1 on the season Saturday night with a 51-44 win over the visiting Southport Cardinals. Ben Davis spread the ball around offensively and finished with eight players in the score column. However, with t
- Luikhart lifts Warriors to win After the Covenant Christian and Indian Creek girls' basketball teams traded leads in the final two minutes, Covenant's Kaitlyn Luikart hit a game-winning 3-point shot with 10 seconds left as the Warriors pulled out a 58-56 victory over the visiting
Teen brothers arrested for murder of Iraq vet
Friday morning, the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD) arrested two teen brothers in connection with a fatal shooting Wednesday.
TSA program aims to make travel easier on passengers
Officials with the Indianapolis International Airport (IND), along with the Transportation Security Administration, announced Wednesday the opening of the first application site for the TSA Pre-Check program.
IMPD still searching for a suspect involved in Tuesday shooting
At approximately 10:20 p.m. Dec. 3 Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD) officers were dispatched to the 5400 block of Falcon Creek Way on the report of shots fired.
- Santa arrives in Indy The Indianapolis International Airport (IND) once again hosted a very famous visitor on Saturday -- jolly old St. Nick. Civic Plaza was turned into a winter wonderland where several hundred children and their families came to see Santa and enjoy free
- Seasonal favorite returns to Beef & Boards In time for the holidays and on select dates only, Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre presents its special one-hour production of the classic Charles Dickens tale "A Christmas Carol." The timeless tale is enhanced with music, live on stage from Dec. 6 thro
- Santa arrives in Indianapolis The Indianapolis International Airport (IND) once again hosted a very famous visitor on Saturday -- jolly old St. Nick. Civic Plaza was turned into a winter wonderland where several hundred children and their families came to see Santa and enjoy free
- Indianapolis Opera presents 'Amahl and the Night Visitors' The Indianapolis Opera helps usher in the holiday season with a presentation of Gian Carlo Menotti's "Amahl and the Night Visitors" Dec. 6 through 15 at the Basile Opera Center, 4011 N. Pennsylvania St. Menotti brought opera into American living room
- More Westside Headlines
- New York City chef cooks for Beacon of Hope