- Penner wedding Ashley Renee Wills and Eric Dean Penner were united in marriage March 8, 2014, in Kansas City, Mo., with Carl Prokop officiating. The bride is the daughter of Doug and Julie Wills of Overland Park, Kan. She graduated from Shawnee Mission High School
- Grieser wedding Joshua James and Brittney Dian (Jones) Grieser were married Jan. 18, 2014, in Milwaukee, Wis. The bride is the daughter of Andy and Kim Jones of Brownsburg. She graduated from Brownsburg High School in 2008 and Indiana University in '12, earning a ba
- New-Taylor wedding Erica New of Bloomington and Clayton Taylor of Clayton were married in an outdoor ceremony Oct. 19, 2013, at Eagle Pointe Golf Resort in Bloomington. David Empson from Hazelwood Christian Church officiated. The bride is the daughter of Bruce and Ang
- Vanderpool wedding Isaiah Phillip and Emily Christine (Murphy) Vanderpool were married Aug. 10, 2013 in Plainfield. The bride graduated from Danville High School in 2008 and Purdue University in 2013, earning her Bachelors in Science degree, becoming an RN. The groom g
- Bowling anniversary James and Suzanne (Straber) Bowling of Brownsburg are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary today, Nov. 30. The couple was married in 1963 at Fleming Garden Christian Church in Indianapolis. Mrs. Bowling worked 30 years as a sales promotion mana
Angi Lyon of Plainfield and Scott Thompson of Vincennes are planning a July wedding on Okaloosa Island, Fort Walton Beach, Fla.
Amy Sangl and Tom Hollmaier were married April 21 at St. Christopher Catholic Church in Columbus, Ohio, with Monsignor John K. Cody officiating.
Caleb Neier and Chelsea Clark were married Dec. 30, 2011, at Northview Christian Church in Danville. The Rev. Shawn Tully of Kingsway Christian Church officiated the ceremony.
Natasha Kerri-Anne Rahman, formerly of Harare, Zimbawe, and Nicholas Paul Mecklenburg of Indianapolis were married Jan. 28 at Beck Chapel, Indiana University, in Bloomington. The Rev. Marvin Sangsland officiated the ceremony.
Andrea Sadtler and Michael Hoops, both of Brownsburg, were married Dec. 31, 2011, at St. Malachy Church in Brownsburg with Father Joe Feltz officiating.
- More Weddings Headlines