- Wayne making most of every moment in comeback ANDERSON — Reggie Wayne had a surprise visitor during his media session Tuesday at Anderson University.And Indianapolis Colts coach Chuck Pagano just couldn’t resist asking his wide receiver a few questions.For starters, “Have you forgot how to play
- Q&A with Cascade's Scott Stevens Scott Stevens recently took over the Cascade High School athletic director position. A 2001 Ball State graduate, Stevens matriculated through various coaching positions and schools before settling in as an assistant AD at Speedway before coming to Ca
- Giants poised for big season The Ben Davis football season is about to kick off as the team tries to capture its first sectional title since 2011. The Giants’ biggest question mark coming into the season is its defense. The team lost nine seniors from the defensive unit to gradu
- Ben Davis begins with high expectations Ben Davis' volleyball team is coming into the season with big expectations, a versatile roster and a relentless mindset. Coach Carl Lucas said this year’s roster will look different than than in recent years, but the changes will make the team more e
County strong again in girls' cross country
With Avon geared up after a program-best finish at state, and with plenty of talent back on other squads, 2014 should be another quality girls' cross country season in Hendricks County.
County tennis teams hit the court
While Avon has plenty of experience back, the remaining Hendricks County boys' tennis teams have a lot of new faces in 2014.
- County tennis teams hit the court While Avon has plenty of experience back, the remaining Hendricks County boys' tennis teams have a lot of new faces in 2014. Here's a look at how the teams stack up: Avon The Orioles placed sixth in the ultra-tough Hoosier Crossroads Conference (HCC)
- Bulldogs edge Orioles for county crown By the slimmest of margins, the Brownsburg girls’ golf team edged Avon for the Hendricks County championship Saturday at Deer Creek Golf Course. With a 351, Brownsburg won by a single stroke over their county and Hoosier Crossroads Conference rival.
Barnhart called up by Reds
Due to a lingering hamstring issue for Cincinnati Reds starting catcher Brayan Pena, Brownsburg native Tucker Barnhart was called up from Triple-A Louisville on Saturday.
- Warriors' soccer squads set to begin year Two times last season, the Covenant boys’ soccer team walked off the field after crushing defeats with a chance for a title on the line. The team lost the city final 2-1 in extra time to Cathedral, and dropped its sectional final 1-0 to Cardinal Ritt
- More Sports Headlines