Oriole swimmers rout rival Brownsburg
BROWNSBURG – Bulldogs swimming coach Josh Saylor couldn’t have provided much more of an accurate and honest assessment of Tuesday’s home meet with Avon, and the current disparity between the teams.
- Another IU failure put to rest Indiana's lopsided win in the Old Oaken Bucket game ended yet another disappointing season for those unfortunate enough to call themselves Hoosier Football fans. As a member of that tortured lot, the climactic victory over hapless, one-win Purdue off
- Dynamic duo leads Danville to victory DANVILLE -- After dropping a tough game down the stretch to Richmond on Saturday, Danville girls' basketball coach Kaley May told her team afterward she "felt sorry for who we played next because we would take out our frustrations," and that she was
Another IU failure put to rest
Indiana’s lopsided win in the Old Oaken Bucket game ended yet another disappointing season for those unfortunate enough to call themselves Hoosier Football fans. As a member of that tortured lot, the climactic victory over hapless, one-win Purdue offered little solace.
- Cascade sweeps Monrovia MONROVIA -- Cascade traveled to West Central Conference rival Monrovia Friday night in a doubleheader girls' and boys' basketball match-up and came away with a sweep of the Bulldogs. Cascade's girls started slowly in the first half, something Cadets
- Indiana Deaf closes out Bethesda, 45-41 BROWNSBURG -- Young teams go through growing pains, it's a fact. The Bethesda Christian boys' basketball squad experienced that reality Thursday night as they faced Indiana Deaf. Bethesda played three quarters of solid basketball but faltered at the
- Orioles soar past Quakers PLAINFIELD -- The Plainfield Quakers and Avon Orioles boys' basketball teams closed out the Thanksgiving holiday weekend with their joint season opening on Saturday night as the visiting Orioles jumped out to a double digit lead in the first half and
- Orioles fall to Tigers AVON -- Despite 12 points and seven rebounds from Lexi Short, the Avon girls' basketball team fell to visiting Fishers 61-27 Saturday. "This is part of the growing process," Avon coach David Cupp said. "There were times in the game where (Fishers) ju
- Sports briefs BHS holds halftime contest The Brownsburg High School DECA Club is holding a wing eating contest at halftime of the Brownsburg versus Fishers boys' basketball game. Participants will range from students in the ninth to 12th grades, a Brownsburg High
- Avon runner heads to nationals Avon cross country runner Malyka Abramson hasn't exactly been lucky when it came to the LaVern Gibson Championship XC Course in Terre Haute. The Avon junior was injured before the state championship as a sophomore and tweaked her injury again in that
- More Sports Headlines
- Oriole swimmers rout rival Brownsburg