- Ooley Feb. 18, 2014 Norman R. Ooley of Brownsburg died Feb. 18. He was 74. Born April 11, 1939, he was the son of the late Ross and Lorain (Ward) Ooley of Springfield, Ill. He married Carolyn Howald in 1958. She survives. They were married for 55 years. Mr. Ooley gradua
- Flowers Feb. 28, 2014 James Allen “Jimbo” Flowers of Kingman died Feb. 28. He was 79. Born June 9, 1934, in Springer, Okla., he was the son of the late Ruben and Birtha (Jones) Flowers. He married Tina (Vance) Flowers on June 3, 1989, in Brownsburg. She survives. Mr. Flow
- Patricia L. Smiley of Avon
- Livengood March 1, 2014 Martha E. Livengood of Plainfield died March 1. She was 82. Born Nov. 21, 1931, in Rockville, she was the daughter of the late Ewing and Sylvia Call Martin. She married Dale Livengood and he preceded her in death. Mrs. Livengood worked as a switch bo
Chaplain Tom Burton of Noblesville
Chaplain Tom Burton of Noblesville died March 1. He was 70.
- Virginia A. “Ginni” Weatherly of Plainfield
Bonnie Lou Choate of Avon died Feb. 27. She was 68.
Thomas E. Hensley of Carmel died Feb. 24 at home. He was 65.
Leah R. Wasson of Pittsboro
Leah R. Wasson of Pittsboro died Feb. 17. She was 7.
Donald E. Maxwell of Avon
Donald E. Maxwell of Avon died Feb. 27. He was 77.
- More Obituaries Headlines