Feb. 20, 2013
Becky A. (Glaze) Schabel of Avon died Wednesday in Avon. She was 61.
Mrs. Schabel was a homemaker.
Survivors include her husband, James Schabel; sons Greg (Stacey) Schabel and Jeff (Toni) Schabel; brothers Danny, Alan, Steve, and Gary Glaze; sisters Kathy Reid and Debbie Glaze; and grandchildren Camron, Bridgette, Bradley, Morgan, and Griffin.
Preceding her in death was a son, James Schabel Jr.
Services are 11:30 a.m. Monday at Conkle Funeral Home in Speedway. Interment will be at Floral Park Cemetery.
Calling is from 2 to 8 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home.
Memorials may be made to the American Heart Association.
Feb. 20, 2013
- Harvill March 4, 2014 |Becky Ann Parsons Harvill died Tuesday at her LaQuinta, Calif., home after a four-month battle with pancreatic cancer. She was 68 and had formerly resided in Danville. Born May 26, 1945, in Danville, she was a daughter of the late Adrian and Mary Pa
Garry G. Groves of Avon
Garry G. Groves of Avon died March 4. He was 70.
- Harold C. “Chet” Rumple of Plainfield
- Lillian Grace Keller of Danville
- Jeffrey Alan Lone of Brownsburg
Warren Ross Lowry, formerly of Lawrence and Plainfield, died March 3. He was 91.
Ruth Hood of Danville died March 3. She was 95.
Stephen J. Johnson of Plainfield died March 2 at home. He was 66.
Mary Ruth Collier of Coatesville
Mary Ruth Collier of Coatesville died March 3 in her home. She was 75.
John W. Clements of North Salem
John W. Clements of North Salem died March 3. He was 69.
- More Obituaries Headlines