Feb. 20, 2013
Becky A. (Glaze) Schabel of Avon died Wednesday in Avon. She was 61.
Mrs. Schabel was a homemaker.
Survivors include her husband, James Schabel; sons Greg (Stacey) Schabel and Jeff (Toni) Schabel; brothers Danny, Alan, Steve, and Gary Glaze; sisters Kathy Reid and Debbie Glaze; and grandchildren Camron, Bridgette, Bradley, Morgan, and Griffin.
Preceding her in death was a son, James Schabel Jr.
Services are 11:30 a.m. Monday at Conkle Funeral Home in Speedway. Interment will be at Floral Park Cemetery.
Calling is from 2 to 8 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home.
Memorials may be made to the American Heart Association.
Feb. 20, 2013
- Alex July 27, 2014 Charles Steven “Greek” Alex of Coatesville died Sunday. He was 69.Born Sept. 11, 1944, in Clayton, he was a son of the late Mike Alex and Hazel Margarite Kugelman Alex.He was a graduate of Stilesville High School and a lifelong member of Stilesville
- Shields July 26, 2014 John L. “Jack” Shields Jr. of Danville died Saturday. He was 69.Born March 23, 1945, in Buffalo, N.Y., he was a son of John L. and Georgia E. (Schillinger) Shields Sr. He married Peggy Montgomery in 1965 and she survives.Mr. Shields was a 1963 gradua
- Summers July 27, 2014 Beulah Mae (Yeagley) Summers died Sunday morning at the home of her daughter in Veedersburg, where she had resided for the past two years. She was 91 and had formerly resided in Williamsport.Born May 9, 1923, in Palmyra, Pa., she was a daughter of th
- Scott July 28, 2014 |Stephen Jay Scott of Indianapolis died Monday. He was 62. Born Sept. 17, 1951, in Indianapolis, he was a son of Robert E. and Helen Scott. He worked the past 18 years as a salesman for John Crane Inc. His memberships included Plainfield Eagles Lod
- Schleifer July 27, 2014 |Lt. Col. George W. “Bill” Schleifer, retired U.S.A.F., died Sunday in Austin, Texas, after a long struggle with cardio-pulmonary related illnesses. He was 90. Born Jan. 28, 1924, in Washington County, Ill., he was a son of the late George E. and Gla
- Mauser July 27, 2014 |Mary H. Steele Mauser of Plainfield died Sunday at Plainfield Healthcare Center. She was 94. Born Dec. 18, 1919, in Sullivan, he was a son of Maurice and Roxie Curry DeBaun. She was the widow of Max H. Steele and Carl Mauser. She worked 23 years at
- Lawson July 27, 2014 |Charley Lee “Chuck” Lawson died Sunday at his Plainfield home. He was 73. Born June 10, 1941, in Indianapolis, he was a son of Everett “Abe” and Myrtle Denny Lawson. He married Mary Ann Rash on July 28, 1961, and she survives. Mr. Lawson was a U.S.
- Cvetkovich July 24, 2014 |Milorad “Milo” Cvetkovich died July 24 at his home. He was 92. Born Aug. 10, 1921, in Prizren, Serbia, he was a son of the late Stanoje and Draga (Jovanovic) Cvetkovich. Mr. Cvetkovich was a prisoner of war during World War II until being liberated
- Grimes July 21, 2014 Franklin R. Grimes of Indianapolis died July 21. He was 56. Services will be held at 4 p.m. July 25 in Conkle Funeral Home, Avon Chapel. Visitation will be from 1 p.m. until time of service.
- Whitaker July 19, 2014 Warren “Rusty” Whitaker of Plainfield died July 19. He was 55. Born Jan. 9, 1959, in Greenfield, he was a son of the late Warren Whitaker Sr. and Rebecca (Roberts) Whitaker Dose Gipson. He married Janice Whitaker and she survives. Mr. Whitaker was a
- More Obituaries Headlines