Feb. 20, 2013
Becky A. (Glaze) Schabel of Avon died Wednesday in Avon. She was 61.
Mrs. Schabel was a homemaker.
Survivors include her husband, James Schabel; sons Greg (Stacey) Schabel and Jeff (Toni) Schabel; brothers Danny, Alan, Steve, and Gary Glaze; sisters Kathy Reid and Debbie Glaze; and grandchildren Camron, Bridgette, Bradley, Morgan, and Griffin.
Preceding her in death was a son, James Schabel Jr.
Services are 11:30 a.m. Monday at Conkle Funeral Home in Speedway. Interment will be at Floral Park Cemetery.
Calling is from 2 to 8 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home.
Memorials may be made to the American Heart Association.
Feb. 20, 2013
- Wernsman Aug. 13, 2014 Russell Keith Wernsman of Brownsburg died Wednesday. He was 76 and had formerly resided in Centralia, Ill. Born Oct. 26, 1937, in Patoka, Ill., he was a son of the late Walter and Edna B. (Lawrence) Wernsman. He married Judith Mae Chambers on July 11
- Olson Aug. 11, 2014 Mary E. (Howard) Olson of Indianapolis died Aug. 11. She was 78. She married Donald Olson Sr. and he survives. Mrs. Olson worked as a data processor for Summit Radiology in Fort Wayne. She was a member of Eagle Valley Church of Christ. Additional sur
- Joseph Aug. 12, 2014 Lena Virginia (Kurtz) Joseph died Aug. 12 at home. She was 98. Born Aug. 16, 1915, she was a daughter of the late John and Gertrude (Gentry) Kurtz. She married Randall Howard Joseph on Oct. 4, 1942. Mrs. Joseph grew up in Marion Township near New Win
Olson Aug. 11, 2014
Mary E. (Howard) Olson of Indianapolis died Aug. 11. She was 78. She married Donald Olson Sr. and he survives. Mrs. Olson was a data processor for Summit Radiology in Ft. Wayne. She was a member of Eagle Valley Church of Christ. Additional survivors
- Brown Aug. 11, 2014 Sarah (Sally) Jane Shields Brown of Plainfield died Aug. 11. She was 58. Born Oct. 31, 1955, in Indianapolis, she was a daughter of the late Robert and Martha Stewart Shields. She married Jeffery W. Brown and he survives. Mrs. Brown retired from Duke
- McMahan Aug. 8, 2014 John Wilmer McMahan died Aug. 8 at the Wellbrooke of Avon. He was 86. Born April 22, 1928, in Orestes, he was a son of the late John Spencer McMahan and Mable (Cook) McMahan. He married Janet (Aumock) McMahan on Jan. 3, 1954. She survives. Mr. McMaha
- Davis Aug. 9, 2014 William L. “Bill” Davis of Cromwell died Aug. 9 at Meadow Lake, Mooresville. He was 70. Born June 27, 1944, in Greenfield, he was a son of Harry and Virginia Leamon Davis. Mr. Davis was a quality control supervisor for StarCraft Marine for several ye
- Jimison July 28, 2014 Lawrence E. “Larry” Jimison of Brownsburg died at Brownsburg Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. He was 85. Born Feb. 24, 1929, in Wood County, Ohio, he was a son of the late Otto Lawrence Sherman and Margaret M. (Brim) Dicus. He married Lola R. (Wils
- Schenkâ€©Aug. 9, 2014 Alfred W. Schenk of Indianapolis died Aug. 9. He was 90. Services will be at 1 p.m. Aug. 15 in the Hampton-Gentry Funeral Home, Plainfield. Burial will be in Maple Hill Cemetery, Plainfield. Visitation will be from 11 a.m. until time of service in th
- Hodge Aug. 9, 2014 Martha Jane Hodge of Avon died Aug. 9. She was 94. She married Loren Hodge Jr. and he preceded her in death. Mr. Hodge was a member of St. Michael Catholic Church since 1950. She was a founding member of the Quilt Guild of Indianapolis. She is surviv
- More Obituaries Headlines