April 16, 2013
Myrtle Goins Wilson of Indianapolis died Tuesday. She was 102 and had formerly resided in Danville.
Born Dec. 24, 1910, in Spencer County, Ky., she was a daughter of William T. and Blanche (Woods) Goins. She married Shelby Wilson in 1928 and he died in ‘65.
Mrs. Wilson worked in the housekeeping department at Hendricks Regional Health from 1968 until her retirement in ‘83.
She was a member of the former Danville Order of Eastern Star Chapter 39.
Survivors include daughters Helen Mosley and Virginia (Merriel) Smith, both of Indianapolis; six grandchildren, five great-grandchildren, seven great-great-grandchildren, and two great-great-great-grandchildren.
Preceding her in death were a daughter, Doris Hofmann, seven brothers, and five sisters.
Services are 7 p.m. Friday at G. H. Hermann Funeral Home, Madison Avenue Chapel. Interment is Monday at Rest Haven Cemetery in Louisville, Ky.
Calling is for two hours prior to the service at G. H. Hermann Funeral Home.
Weaver & Randolph Funeral Home in Danville is handling arrangements.
Online condolences may be made at www.weaverandrandolphfuneralhomes.com.
April 16, 2013
- Harvill March 4, 2014 |Becky Ann Parsons Harvill died Tuesday at her LaQuinta, Calif., home after a four-month battle with pancreatic cancer. She was 68 and had formerly resided in Danville. Born May 26, 1945, in Danville, she was a daughter of the late Adrian and Mary Pa
Garry G. Groves of Avon
Garry G. Groves of Avon died March 4. He was 70.
- Harold C. “Chet” Rumple of Plainfield
- Lillian Grace Keller of Danville
- Jeffrey Alan Lone of Brownsburg
Warren Ross Lowry, formerly of Lawrence and Plainfield, died March 3. He was 91.
Ruth Hood of Danville died March 3. She was 95.
Stephen J. Johnson of Plainfield died March 2 at home. He was 66.
Mary Ruth Collier of Coatesville
Mary Ruth Collier of Coatesville died March 3 in her home. She was 75.
John W. Clements of North Salem
John W. Clements of North Salem died March 3. He was 69.
- More Obituaries Headlines