Feb. 8, 2013
Carol D. Smith of Danville died Friday. She was 66.
Born Dec. 4, 1946, in Indianapolis, she was the daughter of Oscar and Marie (Lawyer) Mallicoat. She married Marvin G. Smith Jr. on Nov. 19, 1966. He died July 6, 1999.
Mrs. Smith was a homemaker and a 1964 graduate of Danville High School. Her memberships included Danville Order of the Eastern Star.
Survivors include her children, Brian Gene Smith of Middletown, Ohio, Marvin G. “Peanut” Smith Jr. of Brownsburg, and Evelyn “Evey” Brown of Brownsburg; seven grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
A memorial visitation is 4 to 8 p.m. Feb. 15 at Weaver & Randolph Funeral Home in Danville. A private graveside service will be conducted at a later date in Knights of Pythias Cemetery in Lizton.
Online condolences may be made at WeaverAndRandolphFuneralHomes.com.
Feb. 8, 2013
- Harvill March 4, 2014 |Becky Ann Parsons Harvill died Tuesday at her LaQuinta, Calif., home after a four-month battle with pancreatic cancer. She was 68 and had formerly resided in Danville. Born May 26, 1945, in Danville, she was a daughter of the late Adrian and Mary Pa
Garry G. Groves of Avon
Garry G. Groves of Avon died March 4. He was 70.
- Harold C. “Chet” Rumple of Plainfield
- Lillian Grace Keller of Danville
- Jeffrey Alan Lone of Brownsburg
Warren Ross Lowry, formerly of Lawrence and Plainfield, died March 3. He was 91.
Ruth Hood of Danville died March 3. She was 95.
Stephen J. Johnson of Plainfield died March 2 at home. He was 66.
Mary Ruth Collier of Coatesville
Mary Ruth Collier of Coatesville died March 3 in her home. She was 75.
John W. Clements of North Salem
John W. Clements of North Salem died March 3. He was 69.
- More Obituaries Headlines