Dec. 23, 2012
Georgia Mae Coffey of Plainfield died Sunday in Hendricks Regional
Health at Danville. She was 77.
Born Dec. 9, 1935, in Seymour, she was the daughter of Garish and Mildred Palmer Dobson. She married Arvil C. Coffey and he preceded her in death in 1980.
Mrs. Coffey was a homemaker. Her memberships included Apostolic Lighthouse Tabernacle.
Survivors include her sons, Victor, Patrick, Timothy, Mark, and Shawn Coffey; daughters, Cynthia Coffey, Susan Godbey, Kristine Becker, and Tammy Howard; a brother, Jack Medlock; sisters, Claudia Setty, Patsy Stevens, and Mary Chastain; 23 grandchildren; and 24 great-grandchildren.
Also preceding her in death were daughters Gloria Pongonis and Kathleen Coffey and a sister, Belinda Reed.
Services are 1 p.m. Dec. 29 in Apostolic Lighthouse Tabernacle, 5240 S. Concord St., Indianapolis, with burial to follow in Center Valley Cemetery, Clayton. Calling is 4-8 p.m. Dec. 28 in Hall-Baker Funeral Home, Plainfield.
Memorials may be made to the Cynthia Coffey Trust Fund c/o First National Bank, 101 W. Main St., Plainfield, IN 46168.
Online condolences may be made at BakerFuneralService.com.
Dec. 23, 2012
- Harvill March 4, 2014 |Becky Ann Parsons Harvill died Tuesday at her LaQuinta, Calif., home after a four-month battle with pancreatic cancer. She was 68 and had formerly resided in Danville. Born May 26, 1945, in Danville, she was a daughter of the late Adrian and Mary Pa
Garry G. Groves of Avon
Garry G. Groves of Avon died March 4. He was 70.
- Harold C. “Chet” Rumple of Plainfield
- Lillian Grace Keller of Danville
- Jeffrey Alan Lone of Brownsburg
Warren Ross Lowry, formerly of Lawrence and Plainfield, died March 3. He was 91.
Ruth Hood of Danville died March 3. She was 95.
Stephen J. Johnson of Plainfield died March 2 at home. He was 66.
Mary Ruth Collier of Coatesville
Mary Ruth Collier of Coatesville died March 3 in her home. She was 75.
John W. Clements of North Salem
John W. Clements of North Salem died March 3. He was 69.
- More Obituaries Headlines