Feb. 11, 2013
Anita L. (Dillehay) Barrett of Danville died Monday. She was 66.
Mrs. Barrett was a food service provider at Avon Healthcare. Her memberships included the Hendricks County Senior Center in Danville.
Survivors include two sons, Troy and Steppen Barrett; a sister, Claudia Perdew; three brothers, Ernie, Roy, and Danny Dillehay; and three grandchildren, Kaitlyn, Anthony, and Ethan Barrett.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Michael A. Barrett.
Services are 7 p.m. Feb. 13 in Conkle Funeral Home, Avon, with calling there for three hours prior to services.
Online condolences may be made at ConkleFuneralHome.com.
Feb. 11, 2013
- Harvill March 4, 2014 |Becky Ann Parsons Harvill died Tuesday at her LaQuinta, Calif., home after a four-month battle with pancreatic cancer. She was 68 and had formerly resided in Danville. Born May 26, 1945, in Danville, she was a daughter of the late Adrian and Mary Pa
Garry G. Groves of Avon
Garry G. Groves of Avon died March 4. He was 70.
- Harold C. “Chet” Rumple of Plainfield
- Lillian Grace Keller of Danville
- Jeffrey Alan Lone of Brownsburg
Warren Ross Lowry, formerly of Lawrence and Plainfield, died March 3. He was 91.
Ruth Hood of Danville died March 3. She was 95.
Stephen J. Johnson of Plainfield died March 2 at home. He was 66.
Mary Ruth Collier of Coatesville
Mary Ruth Collier of Coatesville died March 3 in her home. She was 75.
John W. Clements of North Salem
John W. Clements of North Salem died March 3. He was 69.
- More Obituaries Headlines