MARRIAGE LICENSE APPLICATIONS
Michael Alan Ball and Jennifer Lynn Carroll, both of Avon.
Matthew Scott Bruce and Alaina Renee McCullough, both of Indianapolis.
Jamie Brian Carlton and Barbara Kay Spratt, both of Brownsburg.
Lewis R. Demaree, Rockville, and Kathy S. Choate, Avon.
Matthew Heath Durham, Brownsburg, and Lindsay Welker French, Stow, Ohio.
Perry Lavaughn Freeman and Susan Marie Davis, both of Camby.
Marc C. Hendrickson and Jacqueline Rose Frye, both of Plainfield.
Keith Andrew Hincher and Teresa Faye Ludlow, both of Brownsburg.
Craig A. Holloway, Englewood, Ohio, and Neva Brooks, Indianapolis.
Anthony Jerome John and Sarah Ann Pearcy, both of Omaha, Neb.
David L. Keen and Jacqueline N. Mullen, both of Brownsburg.
Wilford Eugene Leasure, West Union, Ill., and Jennifer Gertrude O’Donnell, Avon.
Matthew Gregory Mourning and Jacqueline Kathleen Rohrer, both of Plainfield.
Michael Andrew Nance and Megan Marie Moore, both of Avon.
Paul Raymond Passwater, Stilesville, and Ashley Nichole Pedro, Clayton.
Gerald W. Root and Dana R. Zimmerman, both of Danville.
Muhammad Ahtisham Saeed and Maham Mushtaq, both of Indianapolis.
Shane A. Strasser and Jill Ann Crouch, both of Brownsburg.
Jamie Alan Strickland and Rochelle Marie Richard, both of Plainfield.
Ronald D. Thompson and Leslie Anne Fry, both of Pittsboro.
Bradley Ward Willkie and Lora Lisa Bratcher, both of Avon.
David R. Woolner, Urbana, Ill., and Pamela S. Groves, Brownsburg.
SUPERIOR COURT I
State of Indiana vs. the following Individuals:
Daniel M. Sebanc, failure to appear.
Robert Ramon Eldrid, invasion of privacy.
Kevin A. Barnes, battery with bodily injury, domestic battery.
Donald E. Dawson, invasion of privacy.
Jeffrey K. Williams, domestic battery, strangulation, criminal confinement.
Christopher Hutton, invasion of privacy.
Troy D. Gorham, invasion of privacy.
State of Indiana vs. The Following Individuals:
Barry L. Wilson, probation violation, consumed illegal drugs.
Arturo L. Torres, possession of marijuana.
MARRIAGE LICENSE APPLICATIONS
- Local News
- March for babies event Saturday at Hummel Park |Energized Hendricks County families, companies and volunteers dedicated to giving more babies a healthy start in life will be walking in the March for Babies event this Saturday at Hummel Park in Plainfield. Registration starts at 10 a.m. with the wa
Former teacher convicted of child molestation
Joseph Singleton was found guilty of two counts of child molestation stemming from allegations made nearly a year ago.
- White Lick Creek may face significant pollution WHITESTOWN -- Hendricks and Boone county residents on the lines south of Fayette who have property contiguous to White Lick Creek need to be aware that a Whitestown Waste Water Treatment Plant is planning to discharge effluent that will add to the po
- Play-A-Round Downtown winners announced Sometimes staying home for Spring Break can be just as fun as going on a vacation. Two lucky winners of the annual Play-A-Round Downtown miniature golf certainly feel that way. The Downtown Danville Partnership had a lovely week for the annual event
- Unclaimed remains of vets will be inurned this weekend The Hendricks County American Legions, as well as their American Legion Rider members, will be among many in Indiana to participate in the Missing in America Project (MIAP) to inter the unclaimed remains of veterans. You hear about those who were mis
- National Police Week is declared May 11-17 DANVILLE -- The Hendricks County Commissioners this week approved a proclamation to designate the week of May 11-17 as National Police Week and for May 15 to be declared Police Memorial Day. Capt. Megen Morgan of the Hendricks County Sheriff's Depart
- Hendricks County to receive FEMA funds Governor Mike Pence received word Tuesday that the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has granted his appeal for federal assistance for the severe winter storms that impacted much of the state Jan. 5-9 this year. The major disaster declaratio
- A Beethoven Palindrome opens next weekend On the first weekend in May, the Hendricks Symphony Orchestra and Symphonic Choir, directed by Benjamin G. Del Vecchio, will present two of Beethoven's works as "A Beethoven Palindrome," Opus 86, Mass in C Major and Opus 68, Symphony No. 6 in F Major
- National Pow Wow returns to fairgrounds in July National Pow Wow will be returning to the Hendricks County 4-H Fairgrounds and Conference Complex July 3-6. The event is open to the public and they hope that the community will support the event. One aspect of the event is a Parade that they will be
- Hendricks County Knife and Flower Sale coming The Hendricks County Knife and Flower Sale will be May 5-10 at the Avon American Legion, Post 145, 375 S. S.R. 267, Avon. The sale will be from noon to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. There will be many varieties of f
- More Local News Headlines