MARRIAGE LICENSE APPLICATIONS
Michael Alan Ball and Jennifer Lynn Carroll, both of Avon.
Matthew Scott Bruce and Alaina Renee McCullough, both of Indianapolis.
Jamie Brian Carlton and Barbara Kay Spratt, both of Brownsburg.
Lewis R. Demaree, Rockville, and Kathy S. Choate, Avon.
Matthew Heath Durham, Brownsburg, and Lindsay Welker French, Stow, Ohio.
Perry Lavaughn Freeman and Susan Marie Davis, both of Camby.
Marc C. Hendrickson and Jacqueline Rose Frye, both of Plainfield.
Keith Andrew Hincher and Teresa Faye Ludlow, both of Brownsburg.
Craig A. Holloway, Englewood, Ohio, and Neva Brooks, Indianapolis.
Anthony Jerome John and Sarah Ann Pearcy, both of Omaha, Neb.
David L. Keen and Jacqueline N. Mullen, both of Brownsburg.
Wilford Eugene Leasure, West Union, Ill., and Jennifer Gertrude O’Donnell, Avon.
Matthew Gregory Mourning and Jacqueline Kathleen Rohrer, both of Plainfield.
Michael Andrew Nance and Megan Marie Moore, both of Avon.
Paul Raymond Passwater, Stilesville, and Ashley Nichole Pedro, Clayton.
Gerald W. Root and Dana R. Zimmerman, both of Danville.
Muhammad Ahtisham Saeed and Maham Mushtaq, both of Indianapolis.
Shane A. Strasser and Jill Ann Crouch, both of Brownsburg.
Jamie Alan Strickland and Rochelle Marie Richard, both of Plainfield.
Ronald D. Thompson and Leslie Anne Fry, both of Pittsboro.
Bradley Ward Willkie and Lora Lisa Bratcher, both of Avon.
David R. Woolner, Urbana, Ill., and Pamela S. Groves, Brownsburg.
SUPERIOR COURT I
State of Indiana vs. the following Individuals:
Daniel M. Sebanc, failure to appear.
Robert Ramon Eldrid, invasion of privacy.
Kevin A. Barnes, battery with bodily injury, domestic battery.
Donald E. Dawson, invasion of privacy.
Jeffrey K. Williams, domestic battery, strangulation, criminal confinement.
Christopher Hutton, invasion of privacy.
Troy D. Gorham, invasion of privacy.
State of Indiana vs. The Following Individuals:
Barry L. Wilson, probation violation, consumed illegal drugs.
Arturo L. Torres, possession of marijuana.
MARRIAGE LICENSE APPLICATIONS
- Local News
- New area brings beer back to fair for first time since 1946 Dozens of beer and wine producers from all over Indiana will take part in the Indiana State Fair’s new Indiana Beer and Wine Exhibition in the Grand Hall on Main Street.The new exhibition, open only to adults ages 21 and older, will be open from 1 to
- Gordon's drive-for-five dream becomes reality A historical moment in NASCAR history came on a day when the Brickyard 400 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway may have needed it most.While the stands weren’t full — far from it — those in attendance witnessed Jeff Gordon complete his drive-for-five
- Winners on both ends of spectrum at LOR BROWNSBURG — Kyle Busch competed in his first NASCAR event in 2001, at which time John Hunter Nemecheck, son of former NASCAR driver Joe Nemecheck, was 4 years old. The two drivers saw their careers cross paths on Friday night, as they fought for the
- Arts Council announces new mural program In an effort to bring some culture to the county, the Hendricks County Arts Council (HCAC) recently announced plans for its “Art in the Street” mural program.The idea of the program is to create several murals around the county that will form a mural
- No Headline Provided Should the government continue to use military bases to house illegal immigrant children?YesNoUndecided
- Inequality crisis overshadowed by factual problems I keep reading and hearing, as various media outlets desperately try to keep us interested in a presidential election more than two years away, that the major issue that will drive us all to the polls is — wait for it — inequality.Really. With the Mi
- Rodgers working for consistency in Reno Avon’s Patrick Rodgers made the cut at last week’s RBC Canadian Open at Royal Montreal Golf Club and was a solid 4-under par on holes 1-11 over the weekend. It was the remaining holes that were the problem, as he went 7-over on those to finish at eve
- IU researcher, Komen Tissue Bank contribute to study More than 160 institutions were involved in an international project, published today in the journal Nature, proving that the age at which girls reach sexual maturity can be influenced by either parent. This is the first time it has been shown that i
- Indianapolis Zoo celebrates birth of Amur tiger cub At a time when one of the largest cat species, the powerful and majestic Amur tiger, is at risk of vanishing from the wild, the recent birth of a healthy cub at the Indianapolis Zoo serves as a reminder of the need for conservation efforts to secure
- Those were the good old days Another reunion of my mother’s family, the McKenzies, has come and gone without incident — at least, nothing that couldn’t be fixed with Alka-Seltzer or a Band-Aid.The usual reunion activities were being exercised in full. Food was eaten. Memories we
- More Local News Headlines