Marriage License Applications
Brandon J. Cranick, Valparaiso, and Sara Yvonne Blakley, Clayton.
Frank Harrison Dunbar and Mary Francis Jones, both of Indianapolis.
Timothy Aaron Gill and Cynthia Lynn Rice, both of Avon.
Curtis Duane Ivey and Alicia Catherine Berger, both of Danville.
Craig J. Newkirk and Deborah J. Hough, both of Plainfield.
Michael Jason Ringley and Amy Marie Archer, both of Brownsburg.
Joshua Dean Spears, Danville, and Kelly Louise Humphrey, Indianapolis.
Richard Islip Stent and Roberta Jo Sutton, both of Brownsburg.
Christopher Jason Uryga and Leslee Ann Morrison, both of Avon.
SUPERIOR COURT I
State of Indiana vs. the folloperating while intoxicatedng Individuals:
Stephen M. Davis, domestic battery.
Louis Humphrey, failure to appear.
Howard E. Kline, invasion of privacy.
Sean P. Roberts, invasion of privacy.
Travis J. Farris, domestic battery.
Shannon R. Poole, battery w/bodily injury.
Lyle F. Bargo, invasion of privacy, battery and criminal mischief.
Devon A. Beverly, disorderly conduct.
Amy M. Keller, probation violation, committed new criminal law.
Aaron M. Jones, battery.
Devin S. Edmonds, invasion of privacy.
Galan J. Voorhis, disorderly conduct.
Merle R. Webb, battery w/bodily injury.
Howard E. Kline, disorderly conduct.
Joshua L. Scott, battery.
Michael T. Leskovec, resisting law enforcement.
Bradford E. Pickering, battery domestic.
SUPERIOR COURT I
State of Indiana vs. The Folloperating while intoxicatedng Individuals:
Lisa Romero, possession of cocaine.
Kyle A. Wilson, robbery, confinement w/deadly weapon and theft.
Michael A. Smith, theft.
Cory P. King, probation violation, consumed illegal drugs.
Adam M. Obrien, conversion.
Eric J. Milish, theft.
Shannon Martin, probation violation, failed to attend required appointments w/probation.
Steven M. Hunter, theft.
Rodney Wingler, battery w/deadly weapon.
John L. Overman, probation violation, auto theft.
Bruce Gallion, probation violation, consumed illegal drugs.
Bobby Ashley, probation violation, auto theft.
Cory P. King, probation violation, theft.
Marriage License Applications
- Local News
- UW Backpack Attack collects 21,000 supplies PLAINFIELD — As children prepare to head back to school, parents are often scrambling to make sure they have the right supplies. The United Way of Central Indiana organized its annual Backpack Attack to help local families who may be struggling finan
- Plainfield mourns fallen pilots PLAINFIELD — A father and son duo hailing from Plainfield died in a plance crash Wednesday as they took off from Pango Pango in American Samoa. Babar Suleman and his 17-year-old son, Haris, were attempting to fly around the world in 30 days to raise
- BPD officers deliver backpacks to students BROWNSBURG — On Tuesday, Brownsburg Police Department officers cruised through the town hall parking lot here with lights and sirens on, but they weren’t pursuing a criminal — they were delivering backpacks to local students. Brownsburg Community Sch
- Brownsburg council recognizes Farmers' Market Week in town BROWNSBURG — On Thursday, the town council here issued a proclamation identifying Aug. 3 through 9 as National Farmers’ Market Week and Aug. 7 as Farmers’ Market Day in town. Brownsburg Town Manager Grant Kleinhenz said in the span of just a few year
- Beacon of Hope announces concert event On Tuesday, Beacon of Hope Center for Women (BOH) announced an upcoming concerted featuring three notable Christian artists. The announcement took place at the Indianapolis Fairgrounds Coliseum, site of the upcoming concert, which will feature Castin
Brownsburg resident is state's first to receive ‘breathing lung’ transplant
Thanks to Indiana University Methodist Hospital and an innovative technique known as the ‘breathing lung’ transplant, Damon Bradtmueller of Brownsburg now has a new set of lungs.
- Family Promise awarded use variance AVON — The continuation of a request for a use variance resumed Thursday at the Avon Town Hall.Parties from both Family Promise and the adjoining neighborhood, Stratford of Avon, packed the room at the Avon Board of Zoning Appeals meeting to discuss
- Event to raise money for Alzheimer's disease At 7 p.m. Aug. 8, “Dragstars” and “Dudettes” will once again come together in support of Alzheimer’s disease.The Z’Sparkle Party and Drag Race to End Alzheimer’s, which will take place on Main Street in Zionsville, calls upon some of the community’s
- Thompson April 24, 2014 Helen “Louise” (Overton) Blum Thompson od Danville died April 24. She was 92.A memorial service is noon Saturday at Bartlett Chapel United Methodist Church in Avon.Weaver & Randolph Funeral Home in Danville is handling arrangements.
- Suicide prevention training held Aug. 2 Mental Health America of Hendricks County (MHAHC) is offering QPR, a suicide prevention training program, to the general public. QPR stands for Question, Persuade, and Refer — three simple steps that anyone can learn to help save a life from suicide.
- More Local News Headlines