Marriage License Applications
Brandon J. Cranick, Valparaiso, and Sara Yvonne Blakley, Clayton.
Frank Harrison Dunbar and Mary Francis Jones, both of Indianapolis.
Timothy Aaron Gill and Cynthia Lynn Rice, both of Avon.
Curtis Duane Ivey and Alicia Catherine Berger, both of Danville.
Craig J. Newkirk and Deborah J. Hough, both of Plainfield.
Michael Jason Ringley and Amy Marie Archer, both of Brownsburg.
Joshua Dean Spears, Danville, and Kelly Louise Humphrey, Indianapolis.
Richard Islip Stent and Roberta Jo Sutton, both of Brownsburg.
Christopher Jason Uryga and Leslee Ann Morrison, both of Avon.
SUPERIOR COURT I
State of Indiana vs. the folloperating while intoxicatedng Individuals:
Stephen M. Davis, domestic battery.
Louis Humphrey, failure to appear.
Howard E. Kline, invasion of privacy.
Sean P. Roberts, invasion of privacy.
Travis J. Farris, domestic battery.
Shannon R. Poole, battery w/bodily injury.
Lyle F. Bargo, invasion of privacy, battery and criminal mischief.
Devon A. Beverly, disorderly conduct.
Amy M. Keller, probation violation, committed new criminal law.
Aaron M. Jones, battery.
Devin S. Edmonds, invasion of privacy.
Galan J. Voorhis, disorderly conduct.
Merle R. Webb, battery w/bodily injury.
Howard E. Kline, disorderly conduct.
Joshua L. Scott, battery.
Michael T. Leskovec, resisting law enforcement.
Bradford E. Pickering, battery domestic.
SUPERIOR COURT I
State of Indiana vs. The Folloperating while intoxicatedng Individuals:
Lisa Romero, possession of cocaine.
Kyle A. Wilson, robbery, confinement w/deadly weapon and theft.
Michael A. Smith, theft.
Cory P. King, probation violation, consumed illegal drugs.
Adam M. Obrien, conversion.
Eric J. Milish, theft.
Shannon Martin, probation violation, failed to attend required appointments w/probation.
Steven M. Hunter, theft.
Rodney Wingler, battery w/deadly weapon.
John L. Overman, probation violation, auto theft.
Bruce Gallion, probation violation, consumed illegal drugs.
Bobby Ashley, probation violation, auto theft.
Cory P. King, probation violation, theft.
Marriage License Applications
- Local News
- Miller signs with Diamondbacks It would be difficult to conceive a better six-week stretch for former Avon standout Jared Miller.In early June, Miller was drafted by the Arizona Diamondbacks. That was followed a few weeks later by a national title, as Miller and the Vanderbilt Com
- Home prices up more than 7 percent With average home prices reaching $173,393 in June 2014, home sales prices are up 7.4 percent compared to June 2013.Seven of the nine counties that F.C. Tucker tracks experienced slightly higher home sales prices in the first six months of 2014 compa
- Plainfield set to host Little League tourney Plainfield will be Indiana’s youth baseball Mecca through next Wednesday, as it hosts 14 teams with dreams of reaching Williamsport, Pa. for the Little League World Series.The Al and Jan Barker Sports Complex is the site for the District 8 state tour
- Miracle Movers Field program starts soon PLAINFIELD — The Plainfield Parks and Recreation Department is taking registrations for the Miracle Movers Field Softball program. The field itself is nearing completion and a grand opening ceremony for the field and the season is planned for 4 p.m.
- Festival of the Arts returns to Brownsburg BROWNSBURG — The 36th annual Brownsburg Chamber of Commerce Festival of the Arts returns today, offering families a chance to get some one-of-a-kind pieces of art. This year’s event runs from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Arbuckle Acres Park. Admission is $3 p
- BMV offers reinstatement relief Don Snemis, commissioner of the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV), announced a new BMV Reinstatement Relief Program that will allow suspended drivers to pay temporarily reduced reinstatement fees and earn reinstatement, as long as all other lega
- senior briefs Alzheimer’s hostprogram on signs“Know the 10 Signs,” a workshop on detecting the warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease, will be offered from 2 to 2:30 p.m. July 29. The program will be at Community Westview Healthplex, 3660 Guion Road.There is no fee
- McCloud offers 'Percussion in the Park' McCloud Nature Park invites families to make some noise at 2 p.m. July 26 at its Percussion in the Park program.Bongos, bells, tambourines — all percussive instruments (and noisemakers of all ages) are welcome to attend this free program, which will
- Gillin's route to Hall started at Tri-West The Tri-West Bruins football team has put a lot of hardware into the school’s trophy case over the years — three state championship trophies and two state runner up trophies — not to mention the additional hardware gained from winning eight regionals
- What's going on at the senior center? The Hendricks County Senior Center is open daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and offers the following activities:July 21 — Fitness center open, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; Loose as a Goose, 9:30 a.m.; Arthritis Fit program, 10 a.m.; Strong For Life, 10:30 a.m.; l
- More Local News Headlines