Marriage License Applications
Brandon J. Cranick, Valparaiso, and Sara Yvonne Blakley, Clayton.
Frank Harrison Dunbar and Mary Francis Jones, both of Indianapolis.
Timothy Aaron Gill and Cynthia Lynn Rice, both of Avon.
Curtis Duane Ivey and Alicia Catherine Berger, both of Danville.
Craig J. Newkirk and Deborah J. Hough, both of Plainfield.
Michael Jason Ringley and Amy Marie Archer, both of Brownsburg.
Joshua Dean Spears, Danville, and Kelly Louise Humphrey, Indianapolis.
Richard Islip Stent and Roberta Jo Sutton, both of Brownsburg.
Christopher Jason Uryga and Leslee Ann Morrison, both of Avon.
SUPERIOR COURT I
State of Indiana vs. the folloperating while intoxicatedng Individuals:
Stephen M. Davis, domestic battery.
Louis Humphrey, failure to appear.
Howard E. Kline, invasion of privacy.
Sean P. Roberts, invasion of privacy.
Travis J. Farris, domestic battery.
Shannon R. Poole, battery w/bodily injury.
Lyle F. Bargo, invasion of privacy, battery and criminal mischief.
Devon A. Beverly, disorderly conduct.
Amy M. Keller, probation violation, committed new criminal law.
Aaron M. Jones, battery.
Devin S. Edmonds, invasion of privacy.
Galan J. Voorhis, disorderly conduct.
Merle R. Webb, battery w/bodily injury.
Howard E. Kline, disorderly conduct.
Joshua L. Scott, battery.
Michael T. Leskovec, resisting law enforcement.
Bradford E. Pickering, battery domestic.
SUPERIOR COURT I
State of Indiana vs. The Folloperating while intoxicatedng Individuals:
Lisa Romero, possession of cocaine.
Kyle A. Wilson, robbery, confinement w/deadly weapon and theft.
Michael A. Smith, theft.
Cory P. King, probation violation, consumed illegal drugs.
Adam M. Obrien, conversion.
Eric J. Milish, theft.
Shannon Martin, probation violation, failed to attend required appointments w/probation.
Steven M. Hunter, theft.
Rodney Wingler, battery w/deadly weapon.
John L. Overman, probation violation, auto theft.
Bruce Gallion, probation violation, consumed illegal drugs.
Bobby Ashley, probation violation, auto theft.
Cory P. King, probation violation, theft.
Marriage License Applications
- Local News
- Modest achievements for Gov. Pence We aren't quite to the halfway point of Gov. Mike Pence's term, but he's now through his second Indiana General Assembly session and this week signed into law the state's first Pre-Kindergarten program, cut the corporate tax, and provided $200 millio
- Jeremiah Denton for the ages |Jeremiah Denton, the Vietnam War POW who has died at age 89, uttered one of the great statements of defiance in American history. In 1965, he was shot down in his A-6 during a bombing run over North Vietnam. He became a captive for more than seven y
- Congressman offers business forum Congressman Andre Carson is offering an educational forum entitled How to do Business with the Federal Government at 10 a.m. April 16 in the Indianapolis Central Public Library, 40 East St. Clair Street. The program will feature Ann P. Kalayil, regio
- Ballard hosts meeting in Wayne Township Mayor Greg Ballard and other city officials will hold a public meeting focused on Rebuild Indy 2 at 6:30 p.m. April 17 in the Chapel Hill 7th and 8th Grade Center auditorium, 7320 West 10th Street. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. Attendees are encourag
- Chamber to host forum on Affordable Care Act The Westside Chamber of Commerce will host a forum on the effects of the new Affordable Care Act on small and medium-sized businesses and what can be expected. The forum is set for 8:30 a.m. April 25 at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, 2930 W
- Councillor to host town hall meeting Marilyn Pfisterer City County Councillor for District 14, will host a west side town hall meeting at 10 a.m. April 19 in the Speedway Town Hall, 1450 North Lynhurst. Speakers will address local issues. Questions and ideas are welcome. For more infor
- Probation officer speaks to PAL group AVON -- A probation officer and a former addict that is now in Drug Court came to a PAL meeting last week to talk about their experiences with addiction and what parents can do. The PAL -- parents of addicted loved ones -- group began in 2003 with a
- Commissioners discuss Homeland Security grant DANVILLE -- A call for a proposal of the Department of Homeland Security Grant Program was made this week for a grant of $25,000. The grant will allow the county to develop a mass casualty plan and a mass fatality plan. The county has to fund the mon
- AEF prepares for their biggest fundraiser of year AVON -- The Avon Education Foundation's biggest fundraiser of the year will be from 7 to 10 p.m. April 26 at the Duke Event Center at Metropolis in Plainfield. The event is open to the public. The AEF Comedy Night will feature live entertainment pro
Crawfordsville Author Featured in Investigative Discovery Channel Documentary tomorrow at 8 p.m.
Mike McCarty, CEO of Safe Hiring Solutions in Danville, Southmont High School and Wabash College Graduate, will be featured in the final episode of the Investigative Channel Documentary series “Very Bad Men” which airs on tomorrow at 8 p.m. EST.
- More Local News Headlines