Matthew Paul Blake and Nicole Anne Williams, both of Indianapolis.
Derek Ryan Coulombe and Brandy Lynn Hardin, both of Plainfield.
Michael R. Crowder, Pittsboro, and Jennifer Rose Crum, Plainfield.
Joshua Andrew Ferguson and Jennifer Lyrae Wiggs, both of Danville.
Benjamin A. Hanlon, Clayton, and Rebecca M. Willis, Tampa, Fla.
David Allen Hatcher and Rebekah Marie Whitaker, both of Danville.
John Robert Hubble, Coatesville, and Paula Sue Daniels, Clayton.
David Charles Leo and Carolyn Elizabeth Cramer, both of Danville.
David J. Moran and Candice B. Rogers, both of Brownsburg.
Richard Wesley Morris and Cynthia Sue Schultz, both of Clermont.
Scott A. Plunkett and Debra K. Cherry, both of Brownsburg.
James Leonard Roccia and Donna Long, both of Weston, Fla.
David Lawrence Roth, Danville, and Norma E. Juarez-Alvarez, Indianapolis.
Nathaniel Roy Scroggin and Angela Adinolfe, both of Plainfield.
Ryan James Smith and Malissa D. Eyestone, both of Plainfield.
Thomas Wayne Spears and Kimberly Lou Lamb, both of Plainfield.
Jerad Jeffrey Ward and Samantha Renee Potts, both of Avon.
Zachary Scot Williams, Indianapolis, and Jacqueline C. Zeunik, Pittsboro.
SUPERIOR COURT I
State of Indiana vs. The Following Individuals:
Tammy S. Tankersley, failure to appear.
Belinda M. Ramey, battery and disorderly conduct.
Rusty Yarolem, disorderly conduct.
Cherie L. Johnson, domestic battery and disorderly conduct.
Brian R. Johnson, domestic battery.
Norman L. Underwood, invasion of privacy.
Patrick M. Davis, domestic battery.
Brian P. Tumbleson, domestic battery.
Richard E. Downing, probation violation, disorderly conduct.
Joel Metz, probation violation, battery.
Ricardo Escudero, invasion of privacy.
Jesse Ballard, order for restitution for victim’s damages.
Quadelupe Valencia, failure to appear.
Jose Luis Moralez, failure to appear.
State of Indiana vs. The Following Individuals:
Wendy Cox Perkins, violation of probation, theft.
James K. McNew, theft.
Breanna M. McMahan, possession of precursors.
Jason Cody Patterson, failure to appear.
- Local News
- Dementia caregiver support group offered in Avon Avon Health & Rehabilitation Center, a TLC Management facility, is hosting a monthly support group for people who care for those suffering from dementia. The event is scheduled from 6 to 7 p.m. April 15 at Avon Health & Rehab Center, 4171 Forest Poin
- Town of Avon holds tree sale The Town of Avon's Spring Tree Sale is taking place once again this year. Tree orders will be taken until April 18 on the town's website at AvonGov.org. Prices range from $55 to $75. There are several varieties to choose from. The town will deliver
- Park Square Manor to host county history event Park Square Manor will host a presentation of Hendricks County History at 6 p.m. April 29. Historians of Hendricks County Historical Museum will bring artifacts of early county history and items of more recent history. The newest special display is
- Bopp's overhaul of U.S. election finance As Indiana Treasurer Richard Mourdock kicked off his U.S. Senate campaign in February 2011 at the Indianapolis Artsgarden, the most conspicuous person in the wings was Terre Haute attorney Jim Bopp Jr. There stood the man who has changed the federal
- What's going on at the senior center? The Hendricks County Senior Center is open daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and offers the following activities: April 14 -- Fitness center open, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; Loose as a Goose, 9:30 a.m.; Arthritis Fit program, 10 a.m.; Strong For Life, 10:30 a.m.
- Businesswomen's association announces board of directors The Healthcare Businesswomen's Association (HBA) Indiana chapter recently made leadership transitions. Jean Scallon, CEO of Bloomington Meadows Hospital, has stepped down from the President role due to exciting changes within hospital services and co
- The equal-pay canard To paraphrase the line often attributed to Mark Twain, there are lies, damn lies and the "equal pay" statistic. The factoid that women earn only 77 cents of every dollar earned by men is the focal point of a feminist cargo cult. It has its own moveme
- An exercise in frustration This may be hard for those of you who read this column often to believe, but as a child I had kind of a smart mouth. This would often prompt my mother to pick up whatever was close -- be it a spoon, a shoe, or a vacuum cleaner -- and swing it at me.
- No Headline Provided Will you be attending this year's Indianapolis 500? Yes No Undecided Vote online at www.flyergroup.com
- HCSS plans Hoosier Park day trip on April 16 Hendricks County Senior Services is planning a day trip to Hoosier Park's spacious, single-level casino. The facility features 2,000 slot machines and e-table games in denominations ranging from a penny to $100. The trip is $30 per person and include
- More Local News Headlines