Jon D. Acton and Jennifer L. Lawrence, both of Brownsburg.
Nicholas C. Friedrich, Indianapolis, and Tracy Leann Cook, Danville.
Noelito B. Lantin, Avon, and Emillie Gastador Bercide, Sellersburg.
Gary Eugene McCoy and Judy Kaye Wildman, both of Clayton.
Christopher James Woodrum and Juli Michelle Richardson, both of Danville.
SUPERIOR COURT I
State of Indiana vs. The Following Individuals:
Wilson A. Tooley, battery with bodily injury.
Kenneth L. Hollighe, invasion of privacy.
State of Indiana vs. The Following Individuals:
Heather D. Reeves, failure to appear.
Vincent M. DeMoss, failure to appear.
Eric D. Rubio, theft and receiving stolen property.
John L. Overman, arson, auto theft, and theft.
David M. Overman, arson and theft.
Bruce A. Gallion, arson and theft.
Amanda DeMoss, theft.
Helvey & Associates vs. Rick Rine, default judgment.
Robert and Lola Smith vs. Artistic Coatings, LLC, default judgment.
Capital One Bank vs. Timothy D. Furston, default judgment.
SFJV2003-1 vs. David D. Thompson, default judgment and decree of foreclosure.
Rick and Karen Adcock vs. BAA Indianapolis, LLC, dismissed with prejudice.
North Star Capital Acquisitions, LLC vs. Monica K. Shelton, default judgment.
Aliant Credit Union vs. John E. DeWitt, default judgment and decree foreclosure.
Great Seneca Financial Corporation vs. Susan D. Griffin, default judgment.
Capital One Bank vs. James E. Hardin, default judgment.
James Jones vs. Amy Jones, dissolution of marriage and order to attend K.I.D.S. program.
Shirley Goodwin vs. John Godwin, modification hearing on child support.
Shary Kiggins vs. Dan Kiggins, agreed provisional order.
Leisa Drake vs. Robert Drake, emergency order on parenting time.
Tricia L. Ping vs. Steven G. Ping, qualified domestic relations order.
Travis Eggers vs. Dedlia Eggers, provisional order.
Timothy L. Cook vs. Balerie G. Cook, dissolution decree and judgment.
Cheryl Alexander-Quinn vs. Thomas Alexander, agreed entry.
- Local News
- Local group declares May 12 as Fibromyalgia Awareness Day The members and facilitators of the Hendricks Regional Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain & Fatigue Support Group have helped proclaim May 12 as Fibromyalgia Awareness Day in the State of Indiana. The group will be hosting a Fibromyalgia Awareness Day eve
- Situation room or dorm room? The oil-services company Halliburton is an old obsession of the anti-Bush left, and evidently of Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul. The libertarian standard-bearer and almost-certain Republican presidential candidate suggested to audiences a few years ago that
- Avon Health & Rehab names social service director Avon Health & Rehabilitation Center, a TLC Management facility, has named Jeannine Humphries as social service director. In her new position, Humphries will oversee the everyday operations of the Social Service Department, ensuring each resident's di
- Danville Easter egg hunt turns 59 DANVILLE -- Children throughout the county hunted for Easter eggs over the weekend as hunts were held at family gatherings, churches, and elsewhere. One of the bigger hunts was at Ellis Park here. The park was packed on Saturday for the 59th annual E
- Brownsburg boutique to partner with bridal consultant Finer Things in Brownsburg is partnering with a new start-up as a complementary line to its unique offerings. Shoppers will now be able to find a bridal and special occasion dress at the Finer Things Boutique. "Our name, Finer Things, was originally
- Indy to welcome Addams Family The 2013-14 national tour of the new musical "The Addams Family," based on the bizarre and beloved family of characters created by legendary cartoonist Charles Addams, will make its Indianapolis premiere May 13-18 at Clowes Memorial Hall as part of t
- Marathoner with partialparalysis to compete in Mini "The kind of psychological blow that I experienced is what thousands of people are facing as they come to terms with the paralysis of foot drop," Beth Deloria said. As a marathoner unwilling to give up an integral part of her life to foot drop, Delor
- Allyson performs at The Cabaret After a dozen releases on Concord Jazz over the course of two decades and three Grammy nominations, Karrin Allyson says she still believes the best way to listen to jazz is in a small, quiet club. She'll perform songs from her vast career as well as
- Doctors Brown and Bucshon become seekers Seated across the table from me at Cafe Patachou were Drs. Tim Brown and Larry Bucshon. Dr. Bucshon was a heart surgeon from Newburgh. Dr. Brown is an emergency room physician from Crawfordsville. What made this breakfast meeting extraordinary is tha
- Go Love Indy hosting block party April 26 marks the continuation of a movement on the west side of Indianapolis known as Go Love Indy. It's a day of service in the community centered on meeting tangible needs. It all started in 2010 on the heels of a community-wide effort to build
- More Local News Headlines