Jon D. Acton and Jennifer L. Lawrence, both of Brownsburg.
Nicholas C. Friedrich, Indianapolis, and Tracy Leann Cook, Danville.
Noelito B. Lantin, Avon, and Emillie Gastador Bercide, Sellersburg.
Gary Eugene McCoy and Judy Kaye Wildman, both of Clayton.
Christopher James Woodrum and Juli Michelle Richardson, both of Danville.
SUPERIOR COURT I
State of Indiana vs. The Following Individuals:
Wilson A. Tooley, battery with bodily injury.
Kenneth L. Hollighe, invasion of privacy.
State of Indiana vs. The Following Individuals:
Heather D. Reeves, failure to appear.
Vincent M. DeMoss, failure to appear.
Eric D. Rubio, theft and receiving stolen property.
John L. Overman, arson, auto theft, and theft.
David M. Overman, arson and theft.
Bruce A. Gallion, arson and theft.
Amanda DeMoss, theft.
Helvey & Associates vs. Rick Rine, default judgment.
Robert and Lola Smith vs. Artistic Coatings, LLC, default judgment.
Capital One Bank vs. Timothy D. Furston, default judgment.
SFJV2003-1 vs. David D. Thompson, default judgment and decree of foreclosure.
Rick and Karen Adcock vs. BAA Indianapolis, LLC, dismissed with prejudice.
North Star Capital Acquisitions, LLC vs. Monica K. Shelton, default judgment.
Aliant Credit Union vs. John E. DeWitt, default judgment and decree foreclosure.
Great Seneca Financial Corporation vs. Susan D. Griffin, default judgment.
Capital One Bank vs. James E. Hardin, default judgment.
James Jones vs. Amy Jones, dissolution of marriage and order to attend K.I.D.S. program.
Shirley Goodwin vs. John Godwin, modification hearing on child support.
Shary Kiggins vs. Dan Kiggins, agreed provisional order.
Leisa Drake vs. Robert Drake, emergency order on parenting time.
Tricia L. Ping vs. Steven G. Ping, qualified domestic relations order.
Travis Eggers vs. Dedlia Eggers, provisional order.
Timothy L. Cook vs. Balerie G. Cook, dissolution decree and judgment.
Cheryl Alexander-Quinn vs. Thomas Alexander, agreed entry.
- Local News
- Worship briefs Church holds‘cowboy’ churchCenter Community Church is offering “Cowboy Church” at 6 p.m. July 20.Music, specials and preaching will take place in the shelter house. Western attire is encouraged.This is the kick-off for “Faith Commander: Living 5 val
- Sodalis park program focuses on insects A program on insects will be presented at 11 a.m. July 26 at Sodalis Nature Park at 7700 S. C.R. 975 E., Plainfield, just south of town.The program will focus on bad bugs, including the Emerald Ash borer, Asian long-horned Beetle, and Pine Borer Beet
- Speculation surrounds Hogsett's resignation Political speculation abounds after Joe Hogsett’s announcement that he’ll resign his U.S. attorney’s position at the end of the month.Hogsett issued a public statement after first informing his boss, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, that he would b
- Pence concludes UK jobs mission Gov. Mike Pence closed his third international jobs and economic development mission by meeting in London with executives from a high-tech firm considering Indiana for its U.S. operations after earlier in the week attending the Farnborough Internatio
- Colts set to begin new season The Indianapolis Colts will return to training camp next week at Anderson University with the full squad reporting on July 23. The Colts will return to Anderson for the fifth consecutive year after the team originally spent their summers at the unive
- NHRA to unveil most iconic moments of U.S. Nationals At the Chevrolet Performance U.S. Nationals in 1983, Kenny Bernstein put on one of the most dominating Funny Car performances in NHRA history.On Sunday he drove his Budweiser-sponsored Mercury LN7 to the win in the lucrative Big Bud Shootout, an all-
- Self-Advocates celebrate with statewide picnic The statewide annual picnic for Self-Advocates of Indiana (SAI) welcomed more than 600 in attendance last Friday. SAI is a state-level organization raising awareness and educating members on support services for people with developmental disabilities
- Team alliance could bring NASCAR changes Whether they like it or not, NASCAR officials could be looking at changes in how television and sponsor money is divided with competitors and efforts to reduce costs of the sport.The nine biggest teams in the Sprint Cup series recently announced the
- Home prices up more than 7 percent With average home prices reaching $173,393 in June 2014, home sales prices are up 7.4 percent compared to June 2013.Seven of the nine counties that F.C. Tucker tracks experienced slightly higher home sales prices in the first six months of 2014 compa
- BD duo helps South dominate North Representing Ben Davis High School for the final time, Tony Allen and Albert Williams went out in style in Friday’s Grange Insurance All-Star Classic at North Central.Allen and Williams were part of an impressive defensive effort, as the South trounc
- More Local News Headlines