• Hatha Yoga will be from 6:45 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays beginning Nov. 5
Yoga allows students to hold poses longer to achieve the full benefits of each pose. Special focus is given to proper alignment and a series of modifications are given so that anyone from a beginner to an advanced practitioner can fully appreciate the physical and mental benefits of this traditional yoga practice. Cost is $42.
• Yoga for Stress Relief will be from 4:45 to 6 p.m. Wednesdays, beginning Nov. 6.
This class features gentle movement and stretches, coordinated with the breath, that allow the mind and body to recover from everyday stress and strain. The generous use of props (blankets, bolsters, straps) to support the body allows gentle relaxation with gravity, rather than against it. Appropriate for all levels. Cost is $42.
• Zumba will be from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesdays, beginning Nov. 6, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Thursdays beginning Nov. 7, and from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m., Saturdays beginning Nov. 9.
Zumba is a fusion of Latin and International music-dance themes creating a dynamic, exciting, effective fitness system. The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body. Cost is $36.
• Dance Box/Body Sculpt Combo will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. Wednesdays beginning Nov. 6.
It’s a combination class that includes both dance box and body sculpt. The dance box portion provides a great cardiovascular workout and body sculpt is a simple, low impact, yet challenging resistance training with an emphasis on toning muscles using a variety of equipment- dumbbells, tubing, etc. Cost is $36.
• Boot Camp — Hard Core will take place from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. Tuesdays, beginning Nov. 5.
A great cardiovascular workout that builds endurance, targets the legs, upper body and core with challenging multipurpose moves that builds lean muscle. Boot Camp uses your full body strength quickly by using just your bodyweight-think of elementary school gym class- jumprope, push-ups, jumping jacks- all exercises that are fun and aerobic. $36.
Since 1962, Hendricks Regional Health has served as the area’s leading healthcare provider by delivering innovative care with a personal touch. Licensed by the Indiana State Department of Health and accredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program, Hendricks Regional Health staffs a full complement of physicians in 56 specialties at locations in Danville, Avon, Plainfield, Brownsburg, and Lizton. To learn more call 745-3557 or visit www.hendricks.org.