HENDRICKS COUNTY FLYER LETTERS TO THE EDITOR POLICY
• Letters must be no longer than 500 words, signed, and include a town of residence and a phone number for verification.
• Writers are limited to one published letter every 30 days.
• The newspaper reserves the right to edit letters for grammar, delete material deemed improper, and refuse at its sole discretion to publish letters.
• Writers are reminded to use common sense and common courtesy. Discourse should be civil and people should be referred to in a respectful manner
. • No vulgarity or racial slurs will be allowed.
• Accepted letters will include opinions of the writer and may or may not reflect the opinions of the Hendricks County Flyer, its parent company, and staff.
• Letters may be faxed to 272-5887, e-mailed to email@example.com, or mailed or dropped off at Hendricks County Flyer, 8109 Kingston St., Suite 500, Avon, IN 46123.