- Brownsburg Rotary hosting golf outing The Brownsburg Rotary Club will host its 25th Silver Anniversary Open golf outing May 8 at West Chase Golf Course in Brownsburg. The golf outing serves as a fundraiser to support various local projects such as park and trail amenities, scholastic sch
- Historical society hosting luncheon The 2014 Jackson Township Historical Society's Ladies Luncheon will be held May 17 at Cochran's Banquet Hall in Jamestown. This year's program will feature Sally Shattuck of Pittsboro, who will present a program entitled "Twelve Oils of Ancient Scrip
- Local girl earns Girl Scout Gold Award Victoria I. Van De Voorde has earned the Girl Scout Gold Award, the highest award a can earn in Girl Scouting. Van De Voorde noticed her church did not have enough diapers and wipes for those in need. She hosted a Mom’s Day Out on the day after girl
- Kiwanis Club to host Daddy/Daughter Dance The Kiwanis Club of Danville will host its fifth annual Daddy/Daughter Dance from 6 to 8 p.m. Feb. 22 at the Danville Community Middle School. This event is for girls ages 3 to 12 to attend with dads, granddads or other important adult male figures i
- Hendricks County youth serve on Girl Scouts board Girl Scouts of Central Indiana recently welcomed two youth members to their board of directors. Stephanie Gossman and Sarah Kendall were recommended as potential board members through the United Way of Central Indiana sponsored Youth Leader
- Eagle Scout project
Econ Club welcomes Pulitzer winner
Eugene Robinson, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, author, and media analyst will be the featured luncheon speaker for the Economic Club of Indiana’s March 21 program.
Tri Kappa celebrates philanthropy and service
PLAINFIELD— Tri Kappas here are celebrating a long heritage of service to the community and across the State of Indiana.
Club holds luggage drive for Jordan’s Place
AVON — Members of the Exchange Club of Hendricks County are again be collecting suitcases and bags for Jordan’s Place in Brownsburg.
Patriotism tops goals for Exchange Club
The Exchange Club of Hendricks County encourages patriotism with a new project.
- More Clubs Headlines