- BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT – Moe’s Southwest Grill
Plainfield celebrates with ‘Down on the Farm’ theme
Plainfield Chamber of Commerce’s 22nd annual auction and dinner took place tonight at The Palms in Plainfield.
- Erin Schwein Fitness offers Bridal Boot Camp Erin Schwein and Schanel Manek, trainers at Erin Schwein Fitness, are offering a six-week program called Bridal Boot Camp. "I know how stressful planning a wedding can be," Schwein said in a press release. "We want you to get into the best shape you
- BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT – Jimbo’s BBQ
Chamber announces ‘best places to work’
A record-tying 100 companies, including 27 new honorees from last year, have been selected as a 2014 Best Place to Work in Indiana, the Indiana Chamber of Commerce announced. Actual rankings for the companies will be unveiled at a May 1 awards dinner, presented in partnership with Hylant, at the Indiana Convention Center in downtown Indianapolis.
- Chamber events focus on human resources Three upcoming conferences hosted by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce will focus on aspects of human resources. In March, employers can learn more about worker's compensation and how to supervise and manage people, as well as take a deeper look at emp
- BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT – Thrifty Gypsy
- Plainfield Meijer to hire more than 200 Meijer is once again expanding, this time building a new supercenter location in Plainfield. Meijer, a Grand Rapids, Mich.-based retailer, currently operates 204 supercenters and grocery stores throughout Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and
- Donovan CPAs and Advisors welcomes new partner Donovan CPAs and Advisors recently announced the arrival of Rex E. Miller, CPA, CGMA, as a partner of the firm. Miller's addition will further strengthen the firm's growing presence in Central Indiana. "Rex brings with him a wealth of expertise in co
- BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT – Great Fermentations
- More Business Headlines