- BREAKING NEWS
- Winterland Fun coming to Danville The Greater Danville Chamber of Commerce and the Danville Parks and Recreation Department will again be offering Ellis Park's Winterland Holiday Light Show. The show opens Nov. 29 and runs through Christmas Eve. Hours for the show are 6 to 9 p.m. Sun
- Avon marching band places third in National Championships The Avon Marching Black & Gold has again garnered national recognition for its performance in the Bands of America Grand National Championships held Nov. 13-16 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. For this, the 38th championship season, more than 9
- Annual toy drive started Friday The annual Unitarian Universalist Community Church toy drive started Friday and will collect gifts for children newborn to 12 years of age until Dec. 16. The collection benefits children of needy Hendricks County families. Gifts will be given to the
- What's going on at your local library? Avon-Washington Township Public Library -- Animal Tales is 2 p.m. Dec. 6. Each month, join the Hendricks County Parks Department for a storytime/craft session featuring animals found here in Indiana. Programs are for children ages 4 to 10 and registr
- Brownsburg Chamber eliminates director position BROWNSBURG -- The Brownsburg Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors this week voted to eliminate the position of executive director, which had been held by Brian Rose. In a letter sent to entities on the Chamber of Commerce e-mail list, Rose said he
- Brownsburg Cheer Committee disbands Last month, the Brownsburg Cheer Committee made the decision to disband after the unexpected resignation of two key board members. The Board of Directors voted to officially shut the doors on Oct. 17. According to information from President Bob Kiefe
MUNCIE — Repeating a state championship is never an easy task. Some say it’s harder the second time around with pressure building throughout the season and intensifying as the postseason arrives.
- Updated trick-or-treat times
Struck pedestrian in critical condition
Indianapolis Metropolitan Police officers responded to a report of a pedestrian that was struck about 9:30 p.m. Wednesday on East 38th Street just east of Hawthorne Lane.
Detectives investigate deaths of two adults found in hotel
Detectives with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department are investigating the deaths of an adult male and female found inside a hotel room.
- More BREAKING NEWS Headlines