- BREAKING NEWS
- Election Results: 16 precincts reported out of 103
Former teacher convicted of child molestation
Joseph Singleton was found guilty of two counts of child molestation stemming from allegations made nearly a year ago.
Detectives investigating a body found on West 34th Street
At 12:28 a.m. on April 23, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD) officers were dispatched to the 1000 block of West 34th Street on a report of shots fired.
Kidnapper, rapist sentenced to 100 years
DANVILLE — Michael Parrish of Indianapolis was sentenced to 100 years in prison for a Feb. 6 incident in which he kidnapped and sexually assaulted two women who had been shopping in Avon.
Avon appoints new police chief
On Monday, Avon Town Council President Marcus Turner appointed Sean Stoops to the position of police chief, which was formerly held by Jack Miller.
- HCCF announces major bequest to McCloud Park |The Hendricks County Community Foundation announced today it has received a major bequest from the Mildred M. Harlos Trust to benefit the Hendricks County Parks Board for the support of McCloud Park. The donation will settle into the Glen L. and Mil
- REMINDER |Before going to bed Saturday night, remember to change your clocks. Daylight saving time begins at 2 a.m. Sunday. Clocks are turned forward by one hour, meaning you are going to lose an hour of sleep. Safety officials say this is a great time to chan
- Infant killed in hit and run |INDIANAPOLIS – A 7-month-old child was killed Tuesday night when his family’s vehicle was struck by another vehicle on the west side of Indianapolis. Shortly before 11 p.m., officers with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD) were d
- Travel restrictions ease up in Hendricks County
Riding the storm out
Weather forecasters have predicted all week that central Indiana would be hit with severe weather and this time they got it right.
- More BREAKING NEWS Headlines