- Smith anniversary Larry and Linda (Foltz) Smith of Plainfield are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary April 3. The couple was married April 3, 1964, at Toledo Christian Church in Toledo, Ill. Mrs. Smith has been a member of Delta Theta Tau Sorority since 1976.
- Lawson anniversary John Warren and Sandra Kay (Powell) Lawson celebrated 50 years of marriage on March 19. The couple was married on March 19, 1964. Mrs. Lawson is retired from the State Convention of Baptists, and Mr. Lawson is retired from the Indianapolis Police Dep
- Crum anniversary Bob and Carlene Crum of Brownsburg celebrated 50 years of marriage with an afternoon reception at Lakeview Church in Indianapolis on Jan. 25. Carlene Lewey and Bob Crum were married Jan. 26, 1964, at the Raymond Methodist Church in Raymond, Ill. Mr.
- Stack anniversary Jerry and Pat (Rushton) Stack of Clayton are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on Feb. 22. The couple was married Feb. 22, 1964, in Indianapolis. Mrs. Stack retired from Kroger after 18 years. Mr. Stack retired from the Indianapolis Star New
- Bowling anniversary James and Suzanne (Straber) Bowling of Brownsburg are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary today, Nov. 30. The couple was married in 1963 at Fleming Garden Christian Church in Indianapolis. Mrs. Bowling worked 30 years as a sales promotion mana
Hall 60th wedding anniversary
John A. and Erma (Chitwood) Hall of Plainfield celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Nov. 26. John and Erma were married in 1953 at Mt. Gilead Church, just east of Mooresville by Rev. Richard Hittle. The couple has two sons; John and Mike, and
Elizabeth Reach of Conyers, Ga., and Eric Mathieson of Brownsburg were married March 16 at St. Pious X Catholic Church in Conyers with Father John Kieran officiating.
Bob and Barbara Clark of Plainfield will soon mark their 50th wedding anniversary.
Jim and Doris (Carlton) Ragsdale of Pittsboro will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house from 1 to 4 p.m. Aug. 11 at Pittsboro Baptist Church, 201 S. Maple St.
Maureene Chenu and Walter Harris Sr. of Plainfield are celebrating their golden wedding anniversary.
- More Anniversaries Headlines